Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Garden's first green is gold!

Yes, I'm stealing a line from Robert Frost. But I'm excited. After planting radishes, lettuce, beets, snow peas, potatoes and fava beans the last week in March, my first leaves poked through the humus yesterday. It was the radishes, of course. They're always fast growers.Is anyone else planning a front strip garden this year, like I have? I saw a new one on north Wahsatch. Haven't talked to the gardener.
Click below and tell me your what you've planted!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be doing some container gardening this year - primarily cherry tomatoes though I might try some peppers too.

Living in Woodland Park doesn't provide for a lot of growing options.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 6:29:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home