Monday, July 07, 2008

Hail hath no fury..

If you have anti-hail shelters on your garden. This shelter, developed by the gardeners at Old Farm Community Garden in Colorado Springs, not only blocks hail, it acts as a greenhouse and wind shield, making for some happy, happy plants.


This shelter uses 10-foot lengths of half-inch PVC, bowed down and fastened to the raised bed. You could also use stakes to put it right in the ground. The plastic is 6 mill UV treated from American clay, though most garden stores will have something similar.

The sides lift to give gardeners easy access.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I've been hearing different things from everyone about this new monthly rate for the new iphone 3gs. I'd like the get the iphone 3gs 32gb which is $300 I want unlimited texting which I hear is $20 and I want unlimited data which is I hear $30 the activation fee I hear is $18 So.. excluding the new phone price and the activation fee, how much would the normal monthly fee be with those requirements?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.badbeats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=96472#post96472]unlock iphone[/url]

Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 1:59:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home